1. Where are you located?
I work in the Los Angeles area and travel for guest spots. Check my Instagram to stay tuned.
2. How do I book an appointment?
Please fill out the tattoo request form on my website in order to be considered for an appointment.
3. What forms of payments do you accept?
Cash / Venmo/ PayPal / Card to Card transfer
4. Do I have to make a deposit?
A non-refundable $200-300 deposit is required to book an appointment. The deposit is included in the final session payment.
You will lose your deposit if :
- you cancel or reschedule your appointment under 48 hours before the session
- it’s your third cancellation
- you haven’t contacted me to make arrangements
- you can make changes to the design up to two times before a new drawing fee is needed.
5. What are your rates?
This information is provided in the response email to your appointment.
6. How does the process of getting a tattoo from you work?
- you should fill out the form on this website following all the directions
- you will receive an email where we will discuss more in detail about your tattoo.
- you will be notified if an in-person consult is needed
- a non-refundable deposit is needed to secure your spot.
7. Do you have flash designs available?
Yes! Check out my Instagram (@anastation.tattoo) for updates.
8. How should I prepare for my appointment and how long do they last?
On the day of your appointment you should arrive on time, well rested and on a full stomach. Don’t drink coffee or energy drinks. Don't use any numbing creams/gels!
During your session, you will have a few breaks, so if you would like to bring a snack or food you can.
9. Should I send a picture of my healed tattoo?
Yes, please! Be sure to send photos of your healed tattoo, it helps me to improve my work.
10. Can I bring a guest with me to my appointment?
Yes. The studio holds a maximum capacity of 4 guests including the client.