1. Where are you located?
I work in the Los Angeles area and travel for guest spots. Check my Instagram to stay turned.
2. How do I book an appointment?
Please fill out the tattoo request form in order to be considered for an appointment.
3. What forms of payments do you accept?
Cash / Venmo/ PayPal / Card to Card tranfer
4. Do I have to make a deposit?
A non-refundable $50-200 deposit is required to book an appointment. The deposit is included in the final session payment.
More than one request to alter or redraw a custom tattoo design will require an additional deposit.
You lost your deposit if :
- you cancel or reschedule your appointment under 24 hours before the session
- it’s your second cancellation
- you haven’t contacted me to make arrangements
- the period is more than 2 months from the time the deposit was left and you haven’t contacted me to make arrangements to continue the process of receiving the tattoo.
- you can make changes to the design up to three times before a new drawing fee is needed.
5. What are your rates?
- For bigger tattoos - my current hourly pricing is based on overall design, placement on the body and time it will take to finish your tattoo ($200/hr). I’ll tell you the approximate cost.
- For smaller tattoos - my minimum is $200. I’ll give you a fixed price.
6. How does the process of getting a tattoo from you work?
- you should fill out the form on this website following all the directions
- you will receive an email where we will discuss more in detail about your tattoo.
- you will be notified if an in-person consult is needed
- a non-refundable deposit is needed to secure your spot.
7. Will I be able to see my drawing before my tattoo date?
Yes! I usually send finished tattoo design with the possibility of adjustments 1-2 days before appointment.
8. Do you have flash designs available?
Yes! Check out my Instagram (@anastation.tattoo) for updates.
9. How should I prepare for my appointment and how long do they last?
On the day of your appointment, you should arrive on time, well rested and on a full stomach. Don’t drink coffee or energy drinks. Don't use any numbing creams/gels!
During your session, you will have a few breaks, so if you would like to bring a snack or food you can.
10. Should I send a picture of my healed tattoo?
Yes, please! Be sure to send photos of healed tattoos. It will help me to increase in quality.
Touch ups are usually free, mail me to make an appointment.
11. Can I bring a guest with me to my appointment?
Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest with you.